Why was my facebook disabled for no reason

Solved/Closed
jamie - Jun 4, 2010 at 12:55 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 5, 2010 at 06:20 AM
Hello,

hello im jamie wilson im the owner of jamie_36@live.com and for no reason at all i cant get into my account its been disable for no reason i have alot of family members n classmates on their i lost all of them and everything and i need it fixed right away and no one want fix it i wasing spouse to loose everything and everyone on it i need it fixed its inporiting that i have it fixed right away so can yall fix it n tell me what happen to it i think a hacker or sum ome got into n must it up so fix right now soon asps cause i need that one

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 4, 2010 at 04:33 AM
Dear Jamie,

Please contact the Facebook Support in order to get clear information about the specific problem that you are having.

Thanks in advance.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jun 4, 2010 at 04:42 AM
Hello Jamie,

Please read the following article. It indicates all the reasons why a Facebook account gets disabled including security reasons (hacking) and what to do about it.

If you have not received any warnings from Facebook, hacking is the most probable reason.

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled

Bye
hey ppl the facebook team dont have no support secsson on it and i need it fixed right away how come yall cant fix it like ur spouse to i need it yall dont need it i do so i suggest yall fixit right away cause the facebook dont have a suppourt group if you do i cant find nywhere you need to fixit or show me where the supprt group is
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jun 5, 2010 at 06:20 AM
Jamie

Read again the following for there is other choice for you.

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled