Speakers wont work!!!!

Closed
Allyson - Jun 12, 2010 at 04:17 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jun 12, 2010 at 04:24 PM
Hello, my brother in-law tried to get ninja video to work on my windows XP computer the other day and in the process he made my adobe stop working so i spent ALL day fixing the problem (and i suck with computers) but i got it working all the videos would pop up sound worked and everything was good but it was acting a little slow,i got the computer from my mom so its an old computer so i thought if i went and deleted some file that i thought we did not need it would make it a little faster lol well i guess i deleted something that we needed now our speakers wont work now im not sure what it is i took off but my speakers worked before and now they do not it wont even read that there plugged in and the headphones wont work either can someone please help me :)

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jun 12, 2010 at 04:24 PM
I would restore all the files you deleted from the "recycle bin".

Good Luck