If you are having problems with hearing sound in your Acer Aspire 4920 laptop (this fix should work for other Acer Aspire devices), follow the steps below.
To fix Acer Aspire sound issues, go to the Control Panel:
Click on Hardware and Sound
- Click on Sound
- Then your devices should come up; speakers, Digital Audio, and headphones
- Plug in your headphones and then select headphones
- At the bottom it will say set as default, select this.
- Then when you disconnect your headphones it automatically switches to the speakers and when you plug them back in it will automatically switch to headphones!
Need more help with your Acer laptop? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to connect headphones to acer laptop
- Acer headphone jack not working
- Acer laptop headphone jack not working
- How to type # in laptop > Guide
- How to press @ on acer laptop [solved] > Laptop Forum
- Acer laptop won't turn on [solved] > Laptop Forum
- How to connect your Playstation 4 to PC > Guide
- Acer laptop turns on then off immediately [solved] > Hardware Forum