- Comcast Internet Won't Connect
- Unable to browse internet even though connected ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Cannot browse internet but have connection - How-To - Internet
- Internet explorer not connecting to internet but chrome does ✓ - Forum - Windows 8
- Internet does not connect to websites ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- KARBONN K446 INTERNET AND GPRS CONNECTION ✓ - Forum - Mobile
It's possible that you need to download and install the network driver software for your Gateway. You must identify the model number of your Gateway and download the drivers on another computer. You can download them to a flash drive and use thaty drive to install them on the Gateway.
I see there are two chipsets that Gateway used. I have no idea which is the correct one to use. You can input the serial number of the PC on the following page. It should then give you the correct downloads: