Cant watch videos...

Closed
AdamThomas - Jun 21, 2010 at 10:00 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 19, 2010 at 04:18 AM
Hello,
My computer has been acting quite strange lately.I was browsing a site, while suddenly my computer says "Low Disk Space", or something so.I clicked it which directed me to the 'remove program' thing in the control panel.I realized there was nothing to uninstall that took up alot of memory.So, i stupidly erased avast ( one of my security programs) and now when i open i.e, it says " your current security settings put your computer at risk.Click here to change your security settings."And so i did, i went into internet options, security, custom level, and allowed scripts, file downloads and pressed 'ok'.I restarted my computer as told.I opened i.e, went to Youtube, yet i still can't watch videos, unfortunately the enabling that i did in security in 'internet options', did not save. >.< I am really confused and seeking help from all the computer brainiacs out there :P. Thanks.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 19, 2010 at 04:18 AM
Dear Sir,

Please consider checking whether there is no trojan or virus on your system. For being able to watch the YouTube videos however, you will have to get the latest version of Flash Player installed first.

Thanks in advance.