Windows Vista - Sound VanisheD

Closed
Kiana777 - Jun 22, 2010 at 11:25 PM
toubib32 Posts 91 Registration date Tuesday June 22, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 17, 2010 - Jun 22, 2010 at 11:46 PM
Hello,

I have a Windows Vista laptop.. And just- Well, about 6 hours ago, the sound option on the taskbar thingy was there.. But then I went upstairs for a bit, my mom went on again, I came down 3 hours later, and she said she turned it off. Not a problem.. But when i turn it on now- [2 hrs ago] .. I notice its not there. I went to the "Desktop/Personalize" stuff etc.. And the Volume thing is not.. "clickable" .. So NOW what? Its not even my laptop!! =O

Related:

1 response

toubib32 Posts 91 Registration date Tuesday June 22, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 17, 2010 4
Jun 22, 2010 at 11:46 PM
Hello,
Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Device Manager.? Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Look there if you see a red or yellow"!" or "?"
If yes try to use options of activation or updating or uninstallation-new installation of the device by right clicking on the device
Good luck