START-UP PROBLEMS

Closed
ROY - Jun 24, 2010 at 02:31 PM
 ROY - Jun 25, 2010 at 01:17 AM
I bought my MSI CX620 laptop just 2 months ago..Within that short period, I have made system recovery about 6 times, and full recovery twice because my system wont start-up. It would make start-up repair but will always say that it cant fix the problem.. What is the cause of this problem?..my system specs are 2GB RAM, CORE i3 processor, 1GB VRAM, 320 HDD..WIN 7 Home Premium...Please help me with this,, Thank you...
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 25, 2010 at 12:46 AM
Have you tried Safe Mode, Last Known Good Configuration or booting to your Operating System disk and doing a repair?
Yes sir, I have tried all of that... My system works fine for a week after each system recovery..Also I noticed that my system appears very busy, sometimes making active programs unresponsive, I doubt that it is normal for a brand new laptop to behave in such a way. I have another laptop (ACER) and I have never had a problem like this (weekly system recovery)... I can take this to the store where I bought it but they say that it may take 3-4 weeks before I can take it back.. Could this be a hardware problem, maybe RAM or Hard Disk?...please help me... Thanks