- Linsky...I changed the name
- Facebook account hacked email and phone changed ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- How to change free fire facebook account to gmail - Guide
- Facebook account hacked and password changed - Forum - Facebook
- Change hotmail password - How-To - Hotmail
- How to change date format in excel to dd/mm/yyyy - How-To - Excel
Hiding the SSID does not gain any real security advantage. A network sniffer can still find your router. I would reset your router to factory settings and start over. Most routers have a reset switch inside a small hole on the back panel. After resetting I would unplug the router for 20 to 30 minutes. That should insure all settings have been reset.