Facebook Hacked - now no incoming email on OE

Solved/Closed
nancy - 2 Jul 2010 à 21:49
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 5 Jul 2010 à 15:44
Hello..I am new to this. June 11, 2010 someone hacked into my Facebook account with that scam for "stuck in the UK..need money. Facebook closed my account..had to use a different email to open up new F/B account, however now Outlook Expres will not allow any emails in to my regular account because what was my primary account at sbcglobal.net. I have had that account for 10 years. Is someone receiving my emails somewhere? I am really mad. Everytime I open up anything with Yahoo...mail, questions, search...it closes and goes back to my desktop...what is going on? thanks

nasteven@sbcglobal.net...nothing comes in??????

2 responses

Blocked Profile
5 Jul 2010 à 06:18
Dear Sir,

Please contact the Facebook Support for informing them about the trouble and hence let them take the necessary actions.

Thank you.
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
5 Jul 2010 à 15:44
Hello,

If your Account Has Been Hacked And You Have Access To your Login Email
* Go here: https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=hacked_self_recovery

If your Account Has Been Hacked And Your Login Email Has Been Changed
* Go here: https://www.facebook.com/help/

If Your Account Has Been Hacked and You Don't Have Access To Your Login Email
* Go here: https://www.facebook.com/help/