Run internet on pc through micromax Q 7

Solved/Closed
Sukhendu - Jul 22, 2010 at 12:20 AM
 Sunny - Apr 8, 2013 at 09:55 AM
HI
this is Sukhendu I have a Micromax Q7 mobile Can anyone say how to run internet on PC (working on window XP) through MICROMAX Q7 mobile via aircel gprs
Related:

2 responses

Hi, I use Q7.
Well first of all all you need is:
1. A Data Package activated (I use airtel and recharge with 98. and I get 1 month unlimited access)
2.u should have the drivers of Q7 (which of cfourse you didnt get in the box. heres a link- http://www.micromaxinfo.com/downloads/
download the drivers. PC suite is NOT needed and save it on your desktop. we will be using it soon.
3.Your q7 working.
All set?
Now, first of all, goto your downloaded drivers that you saved on your desktop, unzip it and then install it.
Your PC may require a reboot after the complete installation.
Now, connect your q7 to the PC with the data cable you got with the fone and you will get 3 options in the fone:
COM Port
Webcam
Mass Storage
Select>COM Port

Now click on Start>My Network Places. Right click and click on> Properties
A window will open.
Click on 'Create a new connection' on the left hand side.
Next>Connect to the internet>Set up my connection manually>next>connect using a dial-up modem>Next>(Put in your ISP name, I have put airtel)>
Now from here, contact your customer care and ask them. Different ISPs have different dialing number and all.

Thanks...
Am!n
There is no download for Micromax Q7.. If you have the drivers can you please send them to me!
Blocked Profile
Jul 22, 2010 at 02:48 AM
Dear Sukhendu,

You should in fact have its GPRS activated on the mobile phone and then use its PC Suite to get the possibility to use it as a modem to your computer.

Thank you.