Dell insprion 1525 sometimes does not start u

Closed
bruce - Dec 6, 2008 at 01:51 PM
 brad - Apr 20, 2009 at 01:59 PM
Hello,
sometimes my 3 month old dell inspiron 1525 does not start up at all. so i turn it off and start again and i get the message window comes up and says your computer was unable to start , would you like to fix the problem. what i want to know is why it does not start in the first place. i am not that knowledgable about computers but i expect it to start up every time i turn it on. why is it doing this. happens maybe one time out of every five times i turn it on. thanks
Related:

1 response

Hey Bruce, unfortunately we need more information. Any beeping noises, error messages, etc.? If it is three months old though and you can go 4-5 days without it, take the PC or mail it to the repair center.

If you do not have sensitive data on the computer then go ahead and use your Windows restoration disc that came with the PC and see if you still have the problem. Be aware that in doing this you will most likely lose the data that is stored on your PC.
Hey there,

My mom has the same exact computer (Dell Inspiron 1525 and it has the same problem- "your computer was unable to start". Then it launches a start-up repair. I also am not that PC savvy so I'm not sure what to do but I really want to help her. Any ideas anyone? Thanks.