Facebook associated emails

Closed
David - Jul 25, 2010 at 08:07 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 31, 2010 at 10:02 AM
Hello,

I am trying to switch my associated emails for my facebook account. I manage two accounts, one is mine and the other is my daughters. I have three email accounts. I already switched my daughter's FB account from email A to email B. I am now trying to change my FB account from email C to email A, but it says there is already an account associated with this email. However, I can still sign in to my daughter's FB account by using both email A or B. When I sign in to her account using email A, the account settings shows the correct email account B associated with it.
I'm not sure if it is just a delayed change in settings. Do I need to wait for the change? I just need the link between A and my daughter's account to go away, so I can change my account.

Thanks.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 31, 2010 at 05:17 AM
Dear Sir,

Please confirm with Facebook Support why you are actually facing this difficulty and hence get the problem solved.

Thanks.
Blocked Profile
Jul 31, 2010 at 10:02 AM
hi u
i think you should wait for the change or create another email because twice i got the same problem : the 1st time I had to wait for the chage and the 2nd time I had to create a new one, hope it works for you.