- Can not open winrar files attachment
- Gmail file attachment not working - How-To - Gmail
- How to set password on winrar file - How-To - Compression
- How to Send Large File Attachments With Thunderbird - How-To - Thunderbird
- Adobe Reader - Prevent the opening of non-PDF files attachments with external applications - How-To - PDF
- How to create a winrar file - How-To - Video software
Have you formatted your computer lately? have you installed a new version of your OS? if this is the case, you might want to get the older version back. Else, it might be either due to a virus that is in the attachment itself or on your computer. I would hence advise you to download a very good antivirus like Kapersky or AVG to get rid of that.