Read on to find out how to enable WinRAR's file history.
WinRAR creates a temporary version of your files. It is possible to view and enable this Archives history. Here's how:
How to enable WinRAR history archive?
- Click on Options > Settings > General tab.
- In the History section, check Keep archives history.
- Click on the OK button.
Looking for more tips to manage your files? Check out our forum!
- Winrar history log
- Winrar log
- Winrar version history
- WinRar - recently opened files > Forum - Hardware
- Steam login history > Guide
- Safari download history > Guide
- Why can't i delete my history on google chrome > Guide
- Msn chat history > Guide
- WinRar set password: not working, to open file, encryption
- Create open a RAR file: Mac, Windows, mobile