Computer battery charger is plugged,no charg

Closed
Jstar - Aug 31, 2010 at 10:09 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 6, 2010 at 07:02 AM
Hello,

I have a Gateway Laptop.I've had it and the battery charger about a year and 2 months.One day I was using the computer and all of a sudden the screen got darker (it's set to power saver when the battery is not plugged in) So I looked at the battery it was all connected and plugged.It was also plugged into my computer and it wasn't charging.So later I moved it to my computer desk and I had to move around the connector part and then it worked.The next morning I moved the computer with the battery plugged in it was working fine,but later all of a sudden the charger stop charging the battery again.I tried moving it around and taking it back to the desk and it still wasn't charging.With it being over a year it is no longer under warranty.What should I do to fix this? Or will I have to call for them to ship me a new battery.

Please help this computer will be much needed for school and about a week.

Also when the battery is plugged into a outlet the green light comes on.So it seems the main battery works...

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 6, 2010 at 07:02 AM
Dear Jstar,

Please confirm whether the charger that you are making use of is not faulty by trying an alternative one.

Thanks in advance.