Crackling/no noise coming from vidoes on web

Closed
Leelee - Sep 7, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 - Sep 9, 2010 at 05:40 AM
Hello,
Just the other day my computer was working fine.. web browser was letting me play you tube videos and other videos. Now, it just crackles/makes no sound come from the video.. just fuzz. But my limewire n windows media are just fine! ... please please help! :( I think it could be a bad virus because the other day when on yahoo chat it shut my computer down.
Anyways PLEASE HELP

Related:

1 response

Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 21
Sep 9, 2010 at 05:40 AM
Hello, LeeLee

please uninstall Limewire as it is riddled with viruses and Malware

then please download Malwarebytes to remove any harmfull viruses or malware

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4621-malwarebytes-anti-malware/

please do a update and then pretty please do a full system scan but DO NOT click or play with the computer as it is scanning just leave it alone it may take from 20 minutes to 2 hours after that it will show you a log scan and then exit that but click on a button that says remove infected items, but it will shut down and restart your computer to remove the infected files but please let me know how your computer is operation.

Cheers, Gervarod