Forgotten admin pw

Solved/Closed
Char - Sep 10, 2010 at 11:28 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 10, 2010 at 06:05 PM
Hello,
I have forgotten my admin pw and have no rebooting cd's for anything my computer is a windows xp please HELP !!

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Sep 10, 2010 at 06:05 PM
Greetings,

We are terribly sorry but Kioskea cannot help you to recover your lost password.

The reasons are explained in this link:

https://ccm.net/faq/9201-why-ccm-doesn-t-recover-lost-passwords

Best regards
ToniMcCoy Posts 5 Registration date Friday September 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen September 11, 2010
Sep 10, 2010 at 12:06 PM
well,it so unfortunate that you would have to reintall your pc with windows xp cd and then you format your c drive then you most create a partition by esc it so in case of such incident you dont lose all your files you can transfer all your information to d drive...
Om what u can do is shutdown your computer then restart it and as soon as the black screen compes on you know the one where it says windows XP ok push F12 it will say it at the bottom then look for an option in the menu where it will let you start the computer up but this time using command prompt and then when that comes on you will be able to log in without any password or username. Go to control panel and there you have it you can reset the password. Oyea hope i was specific enough cause if you dont get this then sorry. Didnt wana explain word for word so i summarized it up.