This tutorial will teach you how to reset your admin password in Mac without Apple ID.
If you forgot your Apple ID, there is a way to recover your admin password and unblock the computer using the Reset Password Assistant. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Utilities window and press Terminal.
In the opened window, type resetpassword and click on Return.
- When the Password Reset Assistant opens, click Forgot all passwords.
- Press Deactivate Mac > Deactivate.
- Enter your new password and confirm it pressing Next.
- When the password reset is completed, tap on Exit.
- Click the Apple Menu > Restart.
- Now you can log in to your MacBook with your new password.