Nokia YouTube Videos

Closed
DanyOllo - Sep 11, 2010 at 05:18 AM
 Aldeon - Jan 28, 2011 at 05:50 AM
Hello,

I have a Nokia Phone but I am not able to view any You Tube videos on it. However, my friend has the same one and can view these types of videos. Is there anything that i need to have activated on my phone for being able to view these videos. Thanks.

Related:

5 responses

you want to download the youtube video software and you have to run the program setup in your cellphone
you can make a streaming setting in your mobile and then you can watch youtube mobile videos,
jennyjuan Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2010 3
Dec 27, 2010 at 10:26 PM
In my view, you'd better download youtube videos on to your computer harddrive first, then use a good software to convert the downloaded youtube videos to the right videos for Nokia phone. hope above infos can help you.
Blocked Profile
Sep 12, 2010 at 04:10 AM
Dear Sir,

You should have the right complatible flash player installed on your phone and please have its link from the below address.

https://ccm.net/mobile/phones/4505-flash-player-for-nokia-symbian-phones/

Thanks in advance.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Jan 8, 2011 at 03:19 AM
I meet the same problem as you.
I don't know how to do. and the streaming video is so slow.
So,I try to download the YouTube video with a professional Youtube downloader called iFunia Free Youtube downloader--It's totally free.
After downloading, I save youtube video to Nokia.