How to retrieve a Block and deleted contact!!

Solved/Closed
undomsnchic - Sep 17, 2010 at 01:21 PM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Sep 21, 2010 at 04:25 PM
Dear all!

I use windows live messenger version 2009.

and basically me and and a contact had a bit of a dis-agreement and I blocked and deleted them and basically totally removed them from my msn list network! they were in my block list but the "delete" option was highlighted when I clicked their name and ive deleted them even from that list! now we have made up and I do not want to admit to them what ive done as it will cause offense!....

is there any way to re-add them or undo what ive done WITHOUT sending them a new inviation (because that will be evidence that I have blocked and deleted them)

the "delete" fucntion for them was always hightlighted! even when they were in my "allow list" as they use a version of msn for Mac! so im not sure if it is a sure indicator that they have deleted me!......

anyways the bottom line is.....is there ANYWAY possible for me to re-add them without them being aware or me having to send another invitation?

thanks to all! :)

Related:

3 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Sep 20, 2010 at 10:58 AM
Hi there,

It cannot be retrieved back mate unless you have their emails in your hotmail account,

Thanks
Hello Closeup22!

thanks for your reply!

i still have their email address! - thats not the problem I just don't want them to know that ive deleted them!

im not sure if they have blocked or deleted me. but what I want to know is if they have'nt and I re-add them do you know if they will still recieve a notification telling them some one has added them to their msn list?