-
Registration date
Friday May 15, 2009
Status
Last seen
October 7, 2010
-
Dear all!

I use windows live messenger version 2009.

and basically me and and a contact had a bit of a dis-agreement and I blocked and deleted them and basically totally removed them from my msn list network! they were in my block list but the "delete" option was highlighted when I clicked their name and ive deleted them even from that list! now we have made up and I do not want to admit to them what ive done as it will cause offense!....

is there any way to re-add them or undo what ive done WITHOUT sending them a new inviation (because that will be evidence that I have blocked and deleted them)

the "delete" fucntion for them was always hightlighted! even when they were in my "allow list" as they use a version of msn for Mac! so im not sure if it is a sure indicator that they have deleted me!......

anyways the bottom line is.....is there ANYWAY possible for me to re-add them without them being aware or me having to send another invitation?

thanks to all! :)

Related:

3 replies

Registration date
Friday May 15, 2009
Status
Last seen
October 7, 2010
Hi there,

It cannot be retrieved back mate unless you have their emails in your hotmail account,

Thanks
Hello Closeup22!

thanks for your reply!

i still have their email address! - thats not the problem I just don't want them to know that ive deleted them!

im not sure if they have blocked or deleted me. but what I want to know is if they have'nt and I re-add them do you know if they will still recieve a notification telling them some one has added them to their msn list?

Registration date
Friday May 15, 2009
Status
Last seen
October 7, 2010
Hello mate,

Rest assured that nothing of the sort will happen .

Thanks
so your saying they DEFINTLY WON'T recieve a new inviation saying ive added them? (unless they have blocked and deleted me that is)
Registration date
Friday May 15, 2009
Status
Last seen
October 7, 2010
Hi there,

You understood it,

Cheers