Can't access my hotmail account

Closed
nadine issa - Oct 7, 2010 at 02:36 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 8, 2010 at 07:02 AM
hi,

i have a problem with my hotmail and facebook as well. on saturday 3 october 2010, i opened for the last time my mail and my facebook. on sunday morning, i couldn't open it eventhough i have this mail from 20 years and i use the same password. i got a note telling me that it couldn't open my account on hotmail because i had a wrong password. and facebook as well. i tried to open my hotmail account from many other computers but i failed. and all my work is based on the documents i have on my mail.

I followed the procedures asked by hotmail services by reseting my password and using the one they gave me. and i waited for 24 hours as they have said. than i went to the Windows Live ID forums and followed the procedures by answering their questions. and i waited for three days. and i sent back a reminder note putting in it my some of the adresses of my friends of my Window Live Messenger.

is there any other way to have access on my mail again? how much time does it take for hotmail services to permit the access again to my hotmail and fb account?

my windows live ID is nadineissa@hotmail.com.

i would appreciate if u could give me an answer,

thank u.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 7, 2010 at 10:24 AM
Hi,

Hotmail will get you updated as soon as possible,you not the only one to have issues connecting to account,there may be many users before you thus when finished with them your turn will come and it does not take too much time.Have you already tried resetting it yourself?Not yet!!!!then try here

Good luck
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Oct 8, 2010 at 07:02 AM
Hello,

I strongly believe you will need to go through a different procedure:

https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts&scrx=1

You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity:
* Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
* Your first name and full name.
* Your date of birth (month / day / year).
* Your country.
* The state, province or department in which you reside.
* Your zip code.
* The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org/
* The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
* Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
* Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
* The date and approximate time of your last login.
* The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
? Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
? Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
? Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
? Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
? The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT ! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations !
Remember and do not forget that this is the only way you can expect to recover your account!

Good luck