Sound low dell vostro 1015

Solved/Closed
saurabh shukla - Oct 16, 2010 at 08:30 AM
 Ramu - Dec 6, 2010 at 08:26 AM
Hello,

hi m saurabh I was purchase my dell vostro 1015 on 6th of October .i found the sound of my laptop is very low as compere to another dell vostro 1015 .so plz suggest me what can I do for this..........
Related:

5 responses

I have a problem can you help me.I bought a dell vostro 1015 laptop from a shop in nehru place with unbunto installed in it.
I installed window xp on this and download all driver from dell support.
But when I try to install audio driver(Conexant) it fails saying no media device is found for the driver. No icon is displaying in the task bar for sound. I tried on dell support but my service tag is not recognised by dell I don't know why.
Can you help me.
Blocked Profile
Oct 17, 2010 at 12:47 AM
Hiya,

Please get to your Device Manager and check whether you need to get the sound driver updated. Yet you can increase the volume by changing the application's equalizer. Otherwise, it could be a physical problem from your speakers.

Thanks in advance.
Blocked Profile
Oct 17, 2010 at 02:36 AM
Hey there,

Please indicate on which application you are playing music for us to provide appropriate solution.

Thank you.
Hi help me help

I have a problem can you help me.I bought a dell vostro 1015 laptop from a shop in nehru place with unbunto installed in it.
I installed window xp on this and download all driver from dell support.
But when I try to install audio driver(Conexant) it fails saying no media device is found for the driver. No icon is displaying in the task bar for sound. I tried on dell support but my service tag is not recognised by dell I don't know why.
Can you help me.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
To make audio work properly for any dell (vostro 1015),

First U need to install the System software, then go for remaining devices...

I am sure this could solve ur problem..

u can download sys sw from dell.com