Disk boot failure insert system disk

Closed
ben - Nov 10, 2010 at 01:37 PM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 10, 2010 at 02:08 PM
Hello,

i have a compaq that won't do factory restore, well its like this i started the factory restore program and then it froze nothing was moving and it stayed like that for awhile, then i just shut it down and now everytime i turn the pc on it loads the welcome screen then a black screen saying Disk boot failurel: inself system disk and click enter, i've done that with my recovery disks and its going fine until it stops again and it saids error 1005 and to contact hp support..

i don't like dealing with people over the phone it gets me angry i wonder if there is anything i can do to fix this and it looks like everything is fine but the restoring process..

and i checked the bios thing it said there is 4 slots 1 and 2 is empty but 3 and 4 got drives so they are being detected just nothing is loading..

more info before everything went all wrong i did not install no new hardware on the pc i only had these speakers in the usb slots thanks
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 10, 2010 at 02:08 PM
Hi,

You need to contact hp for this error code not necessary on the phone as you can also make live chats with them and give then the error code and other related issues,

Thanks