Unable to load specific webpage address

Solved/Closed
kinngy453 - Nov 26, 2010 at 10:15 AM
 kinngy453 - Nov 27, 2010 at 08:14 AM
Hello,

I was trying to book tickets on easyjet.com (using chrome) then suddenly it froze, so eventually i quit the page and I tried to reload it. every time i do it says oops unable to find page. I have tried to load the page using both safari and firefox since and both will not work for me. I have deleted all the browsing data for the time that I was on the easyjet website as well as the time that i was trying to access it since. I really need to book my flights because I'm meant to be leaving on friday. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

many thanks,

alex

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 26, 2010 at 05:20 PM
Hello Alex,

I was tempted to tell you that all depended on your destination. And who knows, may be someone up there does not want you to book a flight.

Anyhow, since you have cleared all of your temp files, cache and cookies, I can only suspect that an entry was made in your registry before the site crash which prevents you from starting the procedure all over again.

I suggest you download, install and run this totally free yet very efficient registry cleaner :

https://www.eusing.com/free_registry_cleaner/registry_cleaner.htm

If my solution works or not, please let me know, I would appreciate it as it is my boy scout's good deed for the day.

Regards
Thanks so much for this answer, it worked perfectly and I have now booked my flights. I guess therefore someone up there doesn't mind me going skiing.

Thanks again,

alex