Unable to load specific webpage address

Solved/Closed
-
 kinngy453 -
Hello,

I was trying to book tickets on easyjet.com (using chrome) then suddenly it froze, so eventually i quit the page and I tried to reload it. every time i do it says oops unable to find page. I have tried to load the page using both safari and firefox since and both will not work for me. I have deleted all the browsing data for the time that I was on the easyjet website as well as the time that i was trying to access it since. I really need to book my flights because I'm meant to be leaving on friday. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

many thanks,

alex

Related:

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Hello Alex,

I was tempted to tell you that all depended on your destination. And who knows, may be someone up there does not want you to book a flight.

Anyhow, since you have cleared all of your temp files, cache and cookies, I can only suspect that an entry was made in your registry before the site crash which prevents you from starting the procedure all over again.

I suggest you download, install and run this totally free yet very efficient registry cleaner :

https://www.eusing.com/free_registry_cleaner/registry_cleaner.htm

If my solution works or not, please let me know, I would appreciate it as it is my boy scout's good deed for the day.

Regards
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Thanks so much for this answer, it worked perfectly and I have now booked my flights. I guess therefore someone up there doesn't mind me going skiing.

Thanks again,

alex