Internet wireless Connection Problem

Closed
vijay - Jan 3, 2011 at 09:48 AM
 vijay - Jan 4, 2011 at 04:49 PM
Hello,
Can anybody please tell me the solution for my problem not getting connected to the internet. I was able to get connected through wireless network before and due to some problem I removed some unwanted software got downloaded from internet. Since then I am unable to get connected to internet through my wireless network. I tried through wire also but failed. I am getting message, You are not connected with internet either a switch on your computer is off. There is no switch. During the trouble shoot I found the 1394 net adapter is not working. This is disconnected or may have corrupted Driver. I tried my best to find out the Driver on Microsoft website and others but could find anywhere. The cd and dvd rom are also not working. I have Lite On DVD SHOD167T and Lite On SHOW812s.
I have MS window XP Pro 2002 version.
Thanks

1 response

make and model of your pc and is it pci card or built into motherboard?
This is a desktop with Intel D865PERC mother board and Microsoft XP Professional SP2 operating system. This is a built computer by power spec- micro center.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 4, 2011 at 04:46 PM
Vijay,
When your click on your e-mail link, do not click on the mark as solve link, otherwise the thread will be marked as solved and nobody will pay attention to it anymore.
This is a desktop PC and has Intel mother board D865PERC and Microsoft window xp professional operating system. This is a built computer by local company name Power Spec.