-
10hartj
Registration date
Wednesday January 19, 2011
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2011
-
Hello, I cant find a solution to my specific problem anywhere on the internet so i'm asking myself!

Basically about two months ago my laptop simply stopped connecting to the internet - it connects to the wireless BUT only locally.

Now i know that it is not a problem with the the wireless connection because other laptops can connect without a problem - so i'm quite sure there is something wrong with my laptop - a setting that needs to be changed perhaps?

I have already done all the suggestions from windows but no success. I have tried turning off my firewall but still nothing.

I really hope someone can help me - any solutions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

2 replies

Registration date
Wednesday January 19, 2011
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2011

hmm i think i have seen that before and i tried it again but no success :/ any other suggestions? I don't understand what the difference is between my laptop and the other laptop (they are both the same laptop Dell Vostro) and why one will connect to the internet while mine will not!

very frustrating
Registration date
Monday June 28, 2010
Status
Last seen
December 10, 2012
Hi, 10hartj

Please see more from this similar thread.

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-32654-why-won-t-my-computer-connect-to-the-internet

Hope that will help. Regards