Icon bar has disappeared

Solved/Closed
Amanda - Jan 8, 2009 at 09:45 PM
 AJ - Jan 4, 2013 at 03:05 AM
Hello,

I got my acer aspire one laptop for christmas. It is a ZG5 model. It was working perfectly fine in the beginning and randomly when I turned it on one day the icon bar at the bottom of the screen was gone. I was not able to view my battery status, volume bar, internet connection, etc. Also, my stupid friend tried installing this program called winzip and after attempting it I was no longer able to access my internet connection from the settings part as well. I am completely not able to connect to my wireless internet. Please help i'm in desparate need.

Thank you,
Amanda
Related:

22 responses

DOUBLE-CLICK THE TOP
This happened to me a few days ago and I spent days trying to get it back. Eventually I found a way just now.

Right click on the toolbar at the bottom and select properties and then it comes up with a list of about four or five (depending on what you have no your toolbar) and then for some reasons my volume button was unticked so I selected it and clicked apply :)

Apologies if this has already been said. Couldn't really be bothered to read through all the answers :L :)
Hope it helps :)