Password stolen and mail tampered with

Closed
nicky - Jan 9, 2009 at 05:08 AM
melnisson Posts 12 Registration date Saturday August 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2009 - Jan 9, 2009 at 06:11 AM
Hello,
I have just reported to the Cyber Crime cell that my password was stolen and the thief changed my password and my secret answer is tampered with. I cannot access my mail and someone has sent letters to all my contacts asking them for a huge some of money giving another address and stating that I am in severe distress. Fortunately several of my friends phoned me out of concern and know the truth. They have been asked not to contact me on that mail anymore. The mail I have filled in here is my alternate mail and I cannot get my password through this as the person has changed my settings. I am an educator and have a lot of files stored here and would need to access them urgently. Could you kindly help me with this as I am willing to mention the names of my files and any other personal information that the thief has stolen from me. Thank you and waiting for an early response.
Related:

1 response

melnisson Posts 12 Registration date Saturday August 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2009 4
Jan 9, 2009 at 06:11 AM