Try this 1
1) Click on the below hyperlink "Download", download the file and install it.
2) Create a folder named "Turboc++" in your D-Drive.
3) Extract your TURBOC.EXE file by using Winrar. Right-click on the "TURBOC"
file and you can find the option "Extract to TURBOC\".
After extracting, you will notice a folder named "TURBOC" will be created.
Inside that folder "TURBOC" there will be an another folder named "TC"
which contains all the C++ files in it. Copy that folder "TC" into the created
So in your D-drive Turboc++ folder will contain the folder "TC"
4) Double-click on the shortcut icon "DOSBox" that can be found on your
desktop. A command prompt will be opened with the prompt Z:\>
Now enter the below command and press "Enter"
mount d d:\turboc++\
"Drive D is mounted as local directory d:\turboc++\" should appear.
Now change the prompt by entering the below command.
d: ---> Press Enter.
Now your prompt changes to D:\>
Now enter the below commands
cd tc\bin --> Press Enter. Now the prompt will be D:\TC\Bin>
tc ----> Press Enter.
Turboc++ Editor will be opened. Click on OK.
5) Go to "Options" --> Directories --> Change the path to D. That is
Include Directories path should be D:\TC\Include
Library Directories path should be D:\TC\LIB
Click on OK.
Now again go to "Options" --> Directories --> Save.
6) Hold the "Alt" key and Press Enter to "Maximize" it. To minimize it, again
hold the "Alt" key and Press Enter.
[Note : Don't use the shortcut key Ctrl+F9 to Run the program. You need to do
it manually by going to "Run" --> Run.]