- WRT54gs router problem
- Getting a WRT54GS router to install ✓ - Forum - Network
- Trouble with Linksys router WRT54GS ✓ - Forum - Linksys
- CAN'T GET LINKSYS ROUTER WRT54GS TO CONNECT ✓ - Forum - Linksys
- Netgear router lights on but no internet ✓ - Forum - Network
- Tp link router login ✓ - Forum - Network
I suggest you reset the router to factory default. There should be a hole in the back of the router marked "reset". You use a ball point pen to depress the switch (in the hole) for 30 seconds. Then power down the router for 1 or 2 minutes. When you restart it the router will have the factory password and the wifi will have no password. You can then use the desktop connection to change things. The manufacturer's web site should have full instructions and/or a download of there custom router setting software.