Putting a picture in a table (Word 97)

Solved/Closed
JMB - 14 Jan 2009 à 06:44
 shockjay - 19 Jul 2010 à 16:31
Hello,

I'm using Word 97. I'm writing some instructions, using a table to format them, step, by step.
I want to put an image in one of the steps (to illustrate what the user should see on the screen), but everytime I try to paste it into the table, it appears outside the table. I can't get it to stay within the correct cell.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks
Related:

4 responses

panamabreak Posts 10 Registration date Sunday 31 August 2008 Status Member Last seen 23 February 2009 25
14 Jan 2009 à 08:01
hi,

when you paste the picture,

right-click on the picture

add picture toolbar

select text wrapping

an position the picture!
I'm having the same problem. I set up a table for labels and now I'm doing name tags so I have graphic on top and bottm and a logo and the grapics and picture refuse to stay wher I put them when I copy and paste. then when I select a graphic and move it iy goes at adiagonal instead of up down or left right. This id driving me nuts. I done tables before like this with no issues has 2007 done something different??? Help???
Once you insert a picture inside a table you have to right-click on it, select "Format Picture" and under the "Layout" tab select "In Line With Text".
Thanks - that's working now. Simple really isn't it!