My Hotmail And Messenger has been compromised

Solved/Closed
Disturbin_dapeace - Apr 11, 2011 at 06:37 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 13, 2011 at 04:34 PM
Hello,

I cant sign in on msn or hotmail account since a month, i have tried everything on Msn Support / forum .. no use whenever i come to the end of the process it says please try again / you have to sign in again , i need to get in my account has i have my important documents and things thats very private, I TRIED TO USE https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts&scrx=1 <-- but i could'nt find where to go i went thru everything almost, can any1 suggest me where can i find this thing to provide my information based on my details i gave to the account when created and regain my account, or anything else i could do to regain my account.. Thank you
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Apr 12, 2011 at 04:35 AM
Greetings,

First I suggest you poor yourself a nice cup of tea and relax

Go to

https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts&scrx=1

Click on recover my account

You will be taken to another page, click on the last option.

Again you will be taken to a 3rd page

Fill in the required information. If you need an alternate e-mail address, you can open a GMail account.

At the bottom of the page click on continue untill you have completed all the required information.

Hotmail should reply to you within 24 hours but it may take up to a week.

Good luck
disturbin_dapeace
Apr 13, 2011 at 04:26 PM
Which account are you trying to recover ..!! i entered my id

Where should we contact you? i entered my brother's id..

please try again

There was a problem and unfortunately, we have to ask you to sign in again. We're sorry for the inconvenience

i get this message i have tried it .. it does'nt work.. !!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Apr 13, 2011 at 04:34 PM
You say you entered your ID but the account should be your e-mail address.

Make sure that the correct e-mail address is entered.

Make sure also that you clean your cache before attempting again.

Others have reported success, you should also succeed.