Hp laptop will not turn on

Closed
gluci - May 5, 2011 at 12:17 AM
 Anonymous User - May 5, 2011 at 03:31 AM
Hello,
I tried to turn it on and nothing happened .. I have tried to remove the battery and also nothing ...the power plug blue light is on so its working but still nothing ...I had this problem before and after a while I try to turn it on. It would work but now its not working ...i was thinking that the power button might be loose but I have tried to turn it on with the remote that came with it and nothing.
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
May 5, 2011 at 03:31 AM
Greetings,

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.