My acer aspire one A0A150 wont power up.

Closed
dan - May 25, 2011 at 09:49 AM
 dan - May 26, 2011 at 09:43 AM
Hello, my acer will not boot up at all. i dont understand i was shutting it down last night and it was at the screen shutting down and i closed it like i always do and this morning i got up and went to turn it on and nothing. I thought maybe my battery went, but my wife has the same netbook and i switched the batteries and it worked fine in hers. all i get when i plug the ac adapter in is yellow led comes on and fades right out. Someone please help. i tried the unplug ac adapter and remove battery and hold down power button for 30 seconds but did not work. PLEASE HELP...this netbook is my life...lol
p.s. im running winxp.

Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
May 25, 2011 at 04:34 PM
Hi,

Did you get your motherboard's brand name when you switch on your laptop, If yes, you'll see the initial display screen to get into the BIOS at the bottom of your screen.

Go to the BIOS --> Make sure hard disk is detected in the BIOS -- > Set your first boot device as "Hard disk" --> Save the settings and exit from the BIOS.

Good Luck!
i cant get to my bios...it wont come on at all....but i checked my battery in another netbook and the battery is fine.