Cannot Remember Security Answers for Hotmail

Closed
Britt - Jun 10, 2011 at 01:25 PM
GM Madman Posts 85 Registration date Friday June 10, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012 - Jun 10, 2011 at 02:05 PM
Hello,

My hotmail account was suspended because I contracted a virus and it was being sent out via my email. My password is locked and I have been unable to answer the security questions to window's satisfaction. I joined the forum like they told me to, used the secret pin they sent to an alternate email address and answer questions on the security questionnare. I made the account 7 years ago and cannot remember how I answered the security questions. 'my two best friends' my 'postal code'... I am putting what was true at the time but since I was 14 I am not sure if I answered those questions truthfully.

I answered every question they asked and have been told by them my answers aren't good enough. What can I do to regain access to my hotmail? I offered to send in photo ID, I asked if I can call and speak to them. Their last suggestion was to make a new account. I'm very dissappointed with how this is working out for me. I have 100's of emails saved that I need access to. What can I do? Is there someone I can call?
Related:

1 response

GM Madman Posts 85 Registration date Friday June 10, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012 2
Jun 10, 2011 at 02:05 PM
Greetings,

I had this trouble before but follow this link: https://ccm.net/forum/affich-36207-hotmail-password-and-secret-answer

Best Regards and Good luck!