My main hotmail adress account is blocked

Solved/Closed
Jmanning25 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday June 30, 2011 Status Member Last seen July 1, 2011 - Jun 30, 2011 at 04:40 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 30, 2011 at 05:15 AM
Hello,
hi my name is justin manning and i got a big promblem i had a main hotmail adress account but some how it got blocked and i cant remember my password for my main hotmail adress account i have a feeling that someone hacked into my main hotmail adress account or they just blocked me for no reason so can someone please help me and i had to make a new hotmail adress but the one i usely use is my main hotmail account it's deleted@hotmail.com <--- thats the one i usely use so can someone please help me thanx

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jun 30, 2011 at 05:15 AM
Hi Justin,

There is only one way to communicate with Hotmail and that is the way Hotmail has provided to recover accounts and they have not provided means to have direct contact with customer services unless you have a paid account. They have not provided any other solution. Unfortunately

Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

There are hundreds if not thousands of accounts being blocked because they were hacked and used for spamming, so it may take up to two weeks before you get an answer.

If the above solution does not work, your account is lost forever.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Regards