Unblock my hotmail

Closed
jessie tan - Jun 30, 2011 at 11:18 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 1, 2011 at 04:59 AM
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem and tried this - "they" said I would be contacted within 24 hours but it's been longer than that and I am still waiting to hear from "them". I also have important docs etc on there. my hotmail account has been blocked ive tried to verify my account but got no email back from them. i tried to use code sent to my phone didnt work. it has all my contacts and my msn i can do nothing now. please can someone help.

jessie

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jul 1, 2011 at 04:59 AM
Hi Jessie,

There is only one way to communicate with Hotmail and that is the way Hotmail has provided to recover accounts and they have not provided means to have direct contact with customer services unless you have a paid account. They have not provided any other solution.

Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up

Sorry