LinkedIn is the largest and most known professional social network site which aims to promote connections and increase your employability. If you need to block or unblock members from viewing your profile, here are a few easy steps to go.
How to block a member from viewing your profile?
- Go to the profile of the person you'd like to block.
- Click the More… button below the member's profile picture and click Report/Block from the list.
- click Block [member name] from the What do you want to do? pop-up.
- Click Block to proceed or Go back to review your options.
How to unblock a member from viewing your profile?
- First, click the Me icon at top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Then, click Settings & Privacy.
- In the Visibility section, click Visibility of your LinkedIn activity.
- Click Blocking and click Change.
- From your blocked list, find the person's name and click Unblock.
any more questions about linkedin? check out our forum!
- Linkedin block someone
- Unblock linkedin
- Block people on linkedin
- You've tried to log in too many times. to protect your account, a temporary block has been placed on logging in. please try agai [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Badoo account blocked > Guide
- Samsung guru block list > Guide
- Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Block private calls android > Guide
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile in 2022?
- LinkedIn Learning: courses, cost, certificates
- How to add your name pronunciation on LinkedIn
- What are degrees of connections on LinkedIn?
- Publish an article on LinkedIn: company page, in app