Hotmail account blocked plz help !!

Closed
orthoxe Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 15, 2011 Status Member Last seen August 15, 2011 - Aug 15, 2011 at 06:56 AM
 Anonymous User - Aug 17, 2011 at 09:07 AM
Hello,

my hotmail account is blocked since 4 days . its says "Someone may have used your account to send out a lot of junk messages (or something else that violates the Windows Live Terms of Service).
We're here to help you get your account back."
and demands to change my password.
the problem is that i have changed my password over 10 times ! and re demands to change my pasword again ! (To make sure that your account is protected, please choose a new password.)
i dont want to loose my hotmail account and contacts .
can anyone give me a hint or advice ?
ty in advance for any help.
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Aug 17, 2011 at 09:07 AM
Hi,

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

There is only one way to communicate with Hotmail and that is the way Hotmail has provided to recover accounts and they have not provided means to have direct contact with customer services unless you have a paid account. They have not provided any other solution.

Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Regards
If you don't know where you go, get back where you come.......