Guest Acount

Closed
Will Hawes Posts 3 Registration date Sunday January 25, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 26, 2009 - Jan 26, 2009 at 05:08 PM
somichead Posts 8 Registration date Friday November 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2009 - Jan 27, 2009 at 02:48 AM
Hello, The other week I was useing my laptop every thing was working fine but the next day I turned it on and went to use the guest acount to let my freind use my laptop the guest account srted in Windows classic with a blue desktop with only the recycle bin and when I click on the start menu the internet and email icons were missing I right click on the desk top select properties and chose the windows XP theme and the Bliss backgroung and clicked apply and an Error message apears saying the Visual styles could not be applyed and restarted my laptop and loged back into guest but started with windows classic again.

someone please help thanks

1 response

somichead Posts 8 Registration date Friday November 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2009 9
Jan 27, 2009 at 02:48 AM
hi,
there are in fact many restrictions on the Guess account,
if you want full access to your computer better you go to the administrator acount.