Xbox One guest account: not working
When using the Xbox One, you're prompted to log into your dedicated account. However, you also have the option to log into the guest account. We will show you how to do so in the article below.
How to enable the guest account on the Xbox One?
- Press the Menu key on your controller, and go to Settings. Scroll to the OTHER PEOPLE section on the right.
- Select Guest Settings > Create a guest key.
- Set the guest key (i.e., a 6-digit code), and save your changes.
- Back on the Guest Settings screen, you can define the limitations of the guest account using the Access to content menu.
More gaming questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to add guest on xbox one
- How to add a guest on xbox one
- Xbox one guest account not working
- Xbox 360 controller driver > Download - Drivers
- How to disable guest mode on chrome > Guide
- Hitman 3 cheats xbox one > Guide
- Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS > Download - Other
- Type 'E' with an acute accent: on Mac, Windows, in Word > Guide