Possible corrupted files from Trojans help!

Solved/Closed
Diamond Bill - Sep 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 4, 2011 at 03:52 PM
I can't get my Three mobile broadband to work on my PC;- it runs fine on this netbook, so I think pc has corrupted]files from Trojans I only discovered recently. My PC runs AVG] 2012 free. It's a new PC running Win 7 Home Premium.Three says get a techie to look at it but I can't afford. Can you advise how to fix using misconfig? (Perhaps?) Am pretty good with following instructions for pc. I hope you can help; it's awful not having net access except on a tiny netrbook...

3 responses

Anonymous User
Sep 28, 2011 at 02:59 PM
AMBUCIAS will help you soon ,in the mean time just follow this procedure and upload the log

To help you, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a log.

Open this link and download ZHPDiag :

https://www.zebulon.fr/telechargements/securite/systeme/zhpdiag.html

Register the file on your Desktop.

Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the instructions. (If you can't open that .exe, let me know)

the tool created two icons ZHPDiag and ZHPFix (we will use ZHPFix at the next step).

Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

Click on the Magnifying glass and run the analysys.

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

Close ZHPDiag.

To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

Click on Parcourir and search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\Program Files\ZHPDiag).

Select the file ZHPDiag.txt.

Click on "upload »

Copy the url and post it here
Thanks for this. I have fixed the problem by uninstalling some programmes;- Revo CCleaner etc and I sent any mobile broadband files to a zip drive, just in case and then deleted the mobile broadband...again... I had also downloaded the Win7 update for windows and had run that beforehand. I really don't know what exactly I did in the end, but it is now working. As I had rung the techies from where I had bought the new PC,, as well as my ISP help line and another computer repairperson, with no results, I am ecstatic. Therefore, I haven't done what you suggested. I do so appreciate the advice though. I had previously run' scf scannow' after having turned off Recovery, scanning in safe mode with my AVirus and rebooting, although that didn't work.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 4, 2011 at 05:26 AM
Dear Bill,

Congratulations and bravo.

Most of all, thank you for letting me know and also telling the rest of the world how you solved the issue; it's greatly appreciated. I wish all users on this forum would be as caring.

Very best regards
I just remembered what else I did: I always make a backup when I use reg cleaners, so I went to the appropriate one, saw the files for my mobile broadband and reinstated them in the Registry. However, I would not normally touch reg files. Desperation sometimes makes fools brave!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 4, 2011 at 03:52 PM
I agree with you! Thanks again.