Toshiba Satellite A205

Closed
Jeff - Oct 5, 2011 at 07:04 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 6, 2011 at 02:02 AM
Hello, my laptop will start up and can get as far as log in but then the screen goes black. I plug into an external monitor, and the monitor acts like it's not even connected. I pressed F5 to switch the laptop to external monitor, but nothing happens. The laptop is on as it functions. As example when I type password to get into windows you can hear the hard drive working, but the screen is black.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 6, 2011 at 02:02 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.