How to transfer songs on your ipod

Closed
Jwww - Oct 7, 2011 at 06:14 AM
desd986 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday May 11, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 22, 2014 - Jul 18, 2014 at 06:59 AM
Hello,
Recently, we threw out our old computer, which had all the files for my songs and stuff. So now we got a new computer and I downloaded another iTunes on it, but the problem is, most of the songs on my iPod Touch 4 are burned from my CDs, but I sold the CDs thinking I wouldn't need them since they are all on my iPod (so since they're not purchased, I can't do the transfer purchase thing). But whenever I try to sync the music and apps and stuff on my iPod to my new iTunes, a sign pops up saying that the stuff on my iPod will be deleted. I've already tried the manually manage music and videos-create playlist with songs-pick the playlist then sync thing, and it won't work. What you need to know is that my iTunes has like only 10 songs that I bought. So when I click on the music icon then try to click on the playlist that i want, there is none. Please please please... what do I do????

2 responses

bluenose Posts 172 Registration date Tuesday November 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen January 31, 2013 31
Jan 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Try using an iPod-backup utility to transfer the music from your iPod to your iTunes. There are a number of tools as described here:

https://ccm.net/faq/9463-comparison-of-ipod-iphone-ipad-backup-software
desd986 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday May 11, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 22, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 at 06:59 AM
To move songs from computer to iPod is much eaiser once having the aid of iTunes, but if you want to transfer it from iPod to computer, I can't figure out an easier way than using a software. Here I strongly recommend the Vibosoft iPad/iPod/iPhone to computer transfer.