White screen after dropping iPod Touch!

Closed
Hannaha - Oct 10, 2011 at 11:14 AM
Ambucias Posts 47310 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 10, 2011 at 03:56 PM
So, I dropped my iPod touch a lot. The screen is really shattered and you can see some of the memory card. But it still worked!!! And then, I was swinging my bag that the iPod was in around, and it fell. I picked it up and turned my iPod on. It was working fine, but it was blurry and the blur was all white. Then, I accidentally dropped it again while trying to figure it out and the screen turned absolutely white. I tried doing the solution to the white screen of death but instead of seeing the apple like you should, I saw white!!! I know that you need to get a new LCD and stuff, but is there an easier way? And also, has this happened to you?

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47310 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,165
Oct 10, 2011 at 03:56 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.