Computer wont start!!!

Closed
David - Oct 20, 2011 at 10:08 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 21, 2011 at 04:27 AM
Hello, I have a lenovo laptop and for some reason the lap doesn't start up sometimes. When the laptop hybernates or shuts down it doesn't turn back on. When i click the power button, the power light comes on, the battery light works, and the wifi light works but the hard drive light doesnt come on...the screen is blank, i can hear the cd rom drive turn, and the fan sometimes works...i usually try to drain the battery and then restart it and that works sometimes...don't know whats the problem...

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 21, 2011 at 04:27 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.