ITunes won't add new songs to iPod.

Closed
Amy - Nov 2, 2011 at 03:10 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 2, 2011 at 03:40 AM
Helpful to know: I have the 160GB iPod Classic and I'm using iTunes 10.3.1 and Windows XP Service Pack 3.
I recently replaced my computer. The new (used) one is working great except for one problem: iTunes won't add new songs to my iPod. I know that something is happening when I sync my iPod because the "Recently Played" playlist changes. Nothing else does, though. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this or how to fix it?
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 2, 2011 at 03:40 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.