Emachine windows vista black screen no log in

Closed
LightYagami - Nov 4, 2011 at 01:37 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 4, 2011 at 01:51 AM
Hello,

There was a black out, so my computer was shut down. But upon restarting n booting. It doesnt show the administration log in screen, but black screen n moveable cursor. Im unable to system restore, gets error message. Unable to get into safe mode, I can choose to go Into safemode by pressing f8. But same problem, cant log in to any account or administration account. Just show black screen. Nothings wrong with monitor since I connected an old tower n it works. Emachine didnt give me boot disc either. So any help?

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 4, 2011 at 01:51 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.