Cant setup internet on XP wireless/ethernet

Closed
I-Am-I Posts 18 Registration date Tuesday November 8, 2011 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2012 - Nov 17, 2011 at 06:53 PM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 18, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Hi well I recently installed WinXP again on a second HDD of mine, and I cant seem to get the ethernet to work or the wireless to work. Even if I set up a network everything. I was told it should work by its self but it does not. I havent had this problem previous times. I mean like going through the setup and it would work but this time I dont know what to do. Also BTW its using Service Pack 3

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 18, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.