Will iTunes delete my pics if it's I sync it

Closed
Gen - Nov 27, 2011 at 12:44 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 27, 2011 at 01:54 AM
Hello,
Hi um the title doesnt say much but I need help. I'm really scared because I just plugged in my iPod and it says that it's been sync to another iTunes library but it's the same library Ive been using for the past couple of months. It has all my music from my iPod because it obviously still has all of my iPod's music but if I erase and sync my music will it delete all my pictures and notes and apps also? I need help :(

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 27, 2011 at 01:54 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.